Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Open face

So this is my new all time fav sammie. I got it from skinnytaste.com. It's basically a blt subbing the mayo for some avocado. OMG so good.

But it led me to this- how in the world are you supposed to eat an open face sandwich without getting your hands all messed up or the contents of it sandwich falling out or with out a fork and knife. Really people. Anyone have a solution.

Also, the bf broke some news to me yesterday that left me with an open face. I have told a few people. This open face news makes me want to cry all the time. Feel like a rug has been pulled out from under me and been punched in the lungs. So if anyone had any tips on that I'd appreciate those as well.

But try the sandwich. Tomatoes and avocados are in season so they are cheap!

K10

No comments:

Post a Comment